Ashtech ABX Series
Rugged, Compact & High-End
Ashtech ABX Series
Tarifs sur demande
- Smart and rugged design for easy integration and demanding environments
- Ashtech Z-Blade Technology for optimal productivity
- GNSS-centric engine
- GLONASS-only capable
- Cost-effective GNSS positioning and/or Heading + Pitch/Roll determination
- Embedded UHF TRx option for all in-one solutions
Fiche technique en anglais.
ABX Series are state-of-the art GNSS sensors intended for general-purpose, real-time, high-accuracy, absolute positioning applications, with additionally
accurate heading measurements and relative positioning for some of the available models.
All receivers from the ABX series share the same weatherproof, lightweight, small-sized and rugged enclosure capable of accommodating either one GNSS MB100 board (ABX100),
one GNSS MB800 board (ABX800) or two GNSS MB800 boards (ABX802).
Designed for seamless integration, ABX Series allows OEM and system integrators to rapidly integrate centimeter level positioning into their application. Each receiver
from the ABX series is fi tted with a built-in power supply extending the input voltage range to between 9 and 36 V DC while maintaining a low power consumption regardless of the power input
Built in a weatherproof, rugged and small-size unit, the ABX receivers can be operated in harsh environments while requiring a minimum of space for their installation.
As lightweight high-end units, all ABX receivers are also compatible with airborne applications for which weight considerations are critical.
Additionally, industry standard and independent I/O connectors simplify cabling for system integrators. Smart mounting bracket design allows seamless integration on board
a machine or a vehicle for land, air or sea operations. Being a “plug and play” system, it is ideally suited for mobile positioning and navigation onboard-solutions for which precision and
flexibility are equally important.
Latest state-of-the art XDL Micro UHF Transceiver (TRx) from Pacifi c Crest are also available with ABX800 and ABX802 models.
ABX receivers are smart GNSS receivers built around the GPS/GLONASS/SBAS, single- or dualfrequency MB100 or MB800 board recently introduced in the market.
Embedded Z-Blade™ technology in the board ensures powerful performance and a patented way to use multiple GNSS constellations for high-accuracy positioning solutions
- Fast initialization and accuracy at long-range,
- Patented multi-constellation signal processing,
- RTK solution maintained if data link is briefl y dropped,
- Dependable Heading + Pitch/Roll measurements with baseline auto-calibration,
- Advanced multi-path mitigation and robust signal tracking for maximum data reliability,
- Unique Z-Blade “GNSS-centric” technology for outstanding GNSS performance in harsh environments.
With the unique “Internal Heading” capability of the MB100 the ABX100 is an ideal low-cost solution for vector determination applications (Heading + Pitch/Roll) +
SBAS/DGPS positioning, while the ABX802 is capable to deliver Heading + Pitch/Roll information in highly demanding environments in addition to outstanding RTK positioning.
ABX Series GNSS Sensors Technical Specifications*
* Including all available options
- 45, 120 or 240 (2*120) channels depending on model 1 :
- GPS L1 C/A L1/L2 P-code, L2C, L5
- GLONASS L1 C/A, L2 C/A code
- GALILEO E1 and E5
- SBAS L1 (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS/GAGAN)
- Z-Blade technology (Ashtech GNSS centric algorithm) for optimal performance in harsh environment 2
- Quick signal detection engine for fast acquisition and re-acquisition of GNSS signals
- Fast and stable RTK solution
- Up to 20 Hz real-time raw data , position and heading output
- Advanced multi-path mitigation technique
- RTK base and rovers modes, post-processing
Real-Time Accuracy (RMS) 3,4
- SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS) : < 50 cm (1.64 ft)
- DGPS : 25 cm (0.82 ft) + 1 ppm 5
- RTK : 1 cm (0.033 ft) + 1 ppm 5
- Flying RTK : 5 cm (0.165 ft) + 1 ppm for baselines up to 1000 km
- Heading, Pitch/Roll
- Heading: < 0.2 deg/baseline (m) 6
- Pitch/roll: < 0.4 deg/baseline (m) 6
- Velocity Accuracy 3 (knots) : 95%: 0.1
- Instant-RTK Initialization
- Typically 2-second initialization for baselines < 20 km
- Up to 99.9% reliability (user configurable)
- RTK Initialization range : > 40 km
- RTCM-2.3 & RTCM-3.1
- CMR & CMR+
- DBEN & ATOM (Ashtech format)
- Moving base operation
- Automatic Base Station Position Averaging
- Up to 20 Hz Fast RTK
- RTCM-2.3 & RTCM-3.1
- CMR & CMR+
- DBEN, LRK & ATOM (Ashtech formats)
- Networks: VRS, FKP, MAC
- NMEA0183 messages output
- RTK with moving base operation
- Heading and pitch or roll determination with auto-calibration
- 2 RS232 for ABX100 ABX80x w/ UHF
- 3 RS232 for ABX80x
- 1 USB 2.0 port (all models)
- 1 PPS output
- 1 Event marker input
- 5V power output on RS232 pin 9 (h/w jumper)
- Size (WxHxD): 190 x 58 x 160 mm (7.48x2.28x6.3 in) Width sliding bars included: 221.5 mm (8.72 in)
- Weight: from 1.225 kg (2.70 lb)
- Operating temperature: -30° to +60°C (-22° to +140°F)
- Storage temperature: -40° to +70°C (-40° to +158°F)
- Humidity: 100% condensing
- Shock: MIL-STD 810F, Fig. 516.5-10 (40g, 11ms, saw-tooth)
- Vibration: MIL-STD 810F, Fig. 514.5C-175
- 9-36 VDC input
- Protected against over voltage up to 70 Volts and against reverse polarity
- Protected against electrical disturbances of vehicles with 12v and 24V supply voltages (ISO 7637 standard)
- Typical power consumption with 12-V DC input and GNSS antenna(s) connected:
- ABX100: 2.1 W (one antenna); 2.4 W (two antennas)
- ABX800: 3.05 W (one antenna)
- ABX800 with internal UHF radio receiver: 3.55 W
- ABX800 with 1-W transmitting UHF radio: 6.5 W
- ABX802: 5.8 W (two antennas)
- ABX802 with internal UHF radio receiver: 6.26 W
- GNSS antenna(s) powered from 5 V DC (±10%); DC current: 100 mA max., 5 mA min.
UHF Models (ABX800 & 802)
- Embedded Pacific Crest XDL Micro TRx (410-470 MHz, 12.5- or 25-kHz channeling, up to 0.5 W radiated power
- Ideal for Base and Rover modes
- GNSS Survey Antennas: Ashtech ASH-660 & 661
- GNSS Machine/Marine/Aviation Antennas: Trimble LV59 & AV59
- Compact GNSS Machine/Marine/Aviation Antennas: Trimble AV33 & AV34
Ashtech Communicator is a GNSS Utility software for sensor evaluation and configuration:
- Preset of commands
- Real time data logging
- Real time data visualization
(1) L2 GLONASS, GPS L5 and Galileo are not available on MB100/ABX100. For additional information on GNSS characteristics, please refer to MB100 & MB800 data sheets.
(2) All the available GNSS signals are processed equally and combined to improve performance in harsh environment.
(3) Accuracy and TTFF specifi cations may be affected by atmospheric conditions, signal multipath, and satellite geometry. Position accuracy specifi cations are for
horizontal positioning. Vertical error is typically < 2 time’s horizontal error.
(4) Performance values assume minimum of fi ve satellites, following the procedures recommended in the product manual. High multi-path areas, high PDOP values and
periods of severe atmospheric conditions may degrade performance.
(5) Steady state value after suffi cient convergence time.
(6) Typical values for properly installed antenna on vehicle body.
Haut de la Page
GPS Gamme complète
GPS Polyvalents - GPS Aviation - GPS Marine -
GPS Cartographie - Les Logiciels
[GPS Portables et Fixes] [OEM Composants] [Localisation et Suivi de
véhicules] [Applications Professionnelles]